· We have a unique problem. Right now we are getting more leads for website, webapp, and mobile projects than we have the capacity to handle. Great leads too.
· To solve this problem, we are hiring an experienced inside salesperson to field these leads, understand customer’s goals and objectives, put together a scope/quote (with the help of our experts), assemble into a sales proposal/pitch, and CLOSE!
· We need someone who knows websites, webapps, and mobile apps and has experience managing or consulting on these projects at a high level – either from a technical or marketing perspective.
· We have top notch consultants, project managers, designers, and developers to assist you in the technical aspects of scoping or research and to execute on these projects.
· You’ll work with our existing salespeople to refine our sales processes, improve our sales proposals, and make sure we don’t drop the ball on any potential sales.
· Minimum 3 years in web/mobile development, marketing, or management
· Minimum 2 years in a sales role for a technology-related company or agency.
· Knowledge of popular CMS’s, eCommerce platforms, and general web and mobile technology.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Resourcefulness & an eagerness to research and learn how new technologies can benefit our clients.
· Professional and friendly attitude with keen attention to detail.
· Goal-oriented with the ability to manage multiple leads at once.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Limited travel required.
Who we are:
Applied Imagination is a web consulting, design, and development agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a team of innovative and creative thinkers who build amazing things. Our clients ask us to translate complex ideas into simple solutions that make life better and grow businesses. Founded out of a love of building, each one of us is passionate about creating great digital technology.
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate loves to consult prospective clients on web and mobile strategies to meet business goals. Our sales process differs from other companies as we strive to truly advise our clients on the best technology plan based on real-world experience. We base our sales efforts on honesty and transparency – along with our willingness to share our knowledge, which has led to long-term client relationships. Our ideal candidate will build upon and foster these long-term relationships with new and existing clients, with an emphasis on converting strategic accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule