Crawford Consulting Services is seeking a degreed Electrical Engineer with demonstrated Project Management expertise. Experience in developing project work scopes and coordination of effort, preparing budget cost estimates (quantities and pricing), providing professional opinions and observations during onsite inspections and walkdowns, and developing technical specifications and requirements, monitoring compliance with contract documents and quality of work, filing daily progress reports, and overseeing electrical project implementation from the initial concept to full operational and maintenance of facilities. Proven capability to support long range campus planning and budgeting and review and critique design work performed by outside consultants. In addition, attends pre-construction and progress meetings with other stakeholders onsite,
This announcement is for a staff augmentation role with the DPW that will be funded for a twelve (12) month period. Experience with electrical systems and power grid is highly preferred.
- Must have at least five (5) or more years’ experience in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to successfully pass Background check within 24 months of employment.
- Must have at least a B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Must demonstrate intimate hands-on experience with managing electrical systems and upgrades across an entire campus.
- A P.E. license is highly desirable.
- OSHA Safety Trained is desirable.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience in Project Presentations to Senior Management.
- Must write and speak fluent English.
- Great public speaking attributes.
Crawford Consulting Services, an equal opportunity employer, is a woman-owned small business that provides full service construction consulting services for commercial, federal government agencies and private sector organizations on a worldwide basis. We build dynamic teams dedicated to excellence and the pursuit of success. At Crawford, we offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending plan, life insurance, short/long-term disability and 401K savings plan with company match.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Engineering: 3 years (Required)