Role: ETL/Data Warehousing Tester (lending company)
Location: Denver, CO/Wichita, KS/Santa Rosa, CA
Duration: 6 months - 12 months
As part of the Datawarehouse QA Testing team, the candidate will be responsible for testing design, planning, automated scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures and diverse technologies including digital. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Relevant hands-on work experience in a Datawarehouse testing role.
- ETL/ODS experience.
- Financial Services industry experience highly preferred.
- SQL skills, preferably T-SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Must demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile approaches (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) to software testing.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Required)