Basic Purpose and Objective of the Position - Stated Briefly:
Under general supervision of the CTO, this position is responsible for software development of Inline software products and supporting applications, including new development and maintenance. As well as any various development projects that may arise.
- Develop and implement new features in Inline software products.
- Maintain and improve the performance of Inline software products.
- Test and maintain features in Inline software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing features and software generally as necessary.
- Proficiency in all programs used by Inline software products to complete day to day functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Inline software products and determine efficient solutions.
- Perform routine audits of processes that run in Inline software products.
- Regularly respond to technical support requests from clients and colleagues.
- Assist management and coworkers on various projects as needed.
Allocation of Software Developer’s Time:
- Developing and maintaining new features in Inline software products 50%
- Maintaining and improving the performance in Inline software products 30%
- Responding to technical support requests 15%
- Assisting management and coworkers 5%
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-task environment is a plus.
- Average experience required in Windows, TFS, Outlook, Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Must possess excellent customer service, oral communication skills.
- Minimum Associates Degree in a Software Development related field.
- Introductory Knowledge in the following development technologies: XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST, SQL Service Broker, Telerik UI, Telerik Reporting, Kendo
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must possess ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Must have the desire to learn new technologies and work on projects that may be out of your comfort zone.
Contact with others:
- 30% of time may be spent communicating with clients and third parties via phone, letters, fax, and e-mail.
- Daily interaction with in-house personnel.
- High level of interpersonal skills required.
Analytical ability required:
- Ability to analyze and assist with solving complex problems.
- Must be able to recognize and meet development needs while staying compliant with legal and compliance policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Software development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project planning: 1 year (Preferred)