Position: Civil Engineer, EIT
Longbranch Civil Engineering is small civil engineering company located in Rapid City, South Dakota. We offer a multitude of engineering and surveying services to our clients. Some of our services include: land planning, land surveying, platting, road design, municipal infrastructure design, drainage analysis, and floodplain analysis.
We are seeking a motivated civil engineer who is ready to start their path towards licensure. Become part of our growing team of professionals!
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Passed the Fundamental of Engineering Exam
- Provide assistance to our registered professional engineers.
- Perform various engineering analyses such as drainage calculations, municipal water demands, and sanitary sewer capacity checks.
- Draft various items in AutoCAD such as project details or annotations
- Create engineering design reports
- Assist surveying crew when needed
- Experience with Engineering Software (not required but preferred)
- Microsoft Excel
- AutoCAD Civil3D
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects and duties
- Employer Matched Retirement
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule