General responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
· Support customers by providing drawings for technical installation, materials and engineering designs.
· Preparing plans for site septic
· Preparing plans for boundary, topographic and construction staking surveys
· Make required changes, additions and/or revisions, as directed.
· Apply standard design principles to accommodate governing agency requirements for submittal and ultimately project approval.
· Organize and collect required plans, applications, forms and estimates and process submittal through various local agencies.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a CA Registered Civil Engineer, Certified Engineering Geological or CA Registered Environmental Health Specialist
· High degree of proficiency using AutoCAD/CIVIL 3D 2019 software
· Experience in septic system design
· Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in Civil Design
· Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision.
Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place