Senior IT Engineer / Architect
Who we are:
An innovative and rapidly growing strategic technology partner for businesses of all sizes, around the world. We are relationship-focused, strategically-minded and technically savvy. We build scalable and dependable technical infrastructures that grow as companies do. We solve for today and build for tomorrow.
We were founded by IT professionals for IT professionals and have a unique, positive and collaborative culture - we understand and highly value our dedicated team. BridgeTech is a collaborative effort of it's team, with team members in all facets of the company contributing.
We are invested, relatable and prompt: our customer satisfaction, retention and support response leaves industry averages in the dust.
We strive to work with the very latest technical building blocks and methods available in our industry and innovate where opportunities arise, while at the same time balancing stability, repeatability and longevity in the solutions we deliver.
What we do:
High level, we are the trusted and singular IT relationship for our clients. Our input and advisory often extend beyond the traditional equators of the IT field due to the quality of our relationships and trust established with our clientele.
- We deliver and manage IT projects for our customers
- We provide fully cloud based IT environments including cloud based desktops
- We design, build and manage our customers IT infrastructure
- Deliver IT support and end user help desk at scale supporting our customers IT environments and employee success
While we manage complex IT environments and deliver highly complex IT solutions consisting of things like desktops experiences delivered over the cloud (VDI). We never lose site of the people who use the technology and we provide a unique and incredibly high service level to our customers staff (the end user). Aside from delivering complex solutions, BridgeTech IT engineers and architects also play a pivotal role in setting the 'technical tone' for how we deliver helpdesk. The customer's end user is our hero, everything we do, no matter how much our head is in 'The Cloud' is in deep consideration of the customers staff who uses the technology we deliver.
Providing the very best IT support is at the heart of BridgeTech. We believe that IT architecture and engineering enables efficient and effective IT support -- this is where you come in!
Who you are:
You are the pathway to our future growth and development. BridgeTech offers a career blueprint for growth that covers both technical craft and our core values to make a world-class team that does the best work, has a passion for progression, and has the best time doing it. We're looking for someone to join our team who is:
- A professional with impeccable technical skills who can design and deliver complex IT solutions while taking into consideration many factors
- Passionate about and deeply consider the full lifecycle of the solutions you delivery
- Driven for innovation in technology and process
- Strong technical mix of Networking, Virtualization, and Windows Server stack
- Collaborative with a desire to mentor and be mentored
- Can work effectively independently or with teams
- Effectively identify and delegate components of customer delivery
- Identify growth opportunities for others on the team and be a part of mentoring this growth
- desire to be part of something as a significant contributor
- Highly organized and able to manage one's own workload and priorities
- Communicative and can proactively keep customers and peers up to date
- Effective at escalating and working with third parties
What we offer:
Collaborative team work environment
Top notch benefits
Clear career path and development
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Troubleshooting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Windows: 5 years (Preferred)