Unissant is seeking a Sr. Security Engineer (SIEM) with project management experience to evaluate, design, and implement support our client's SIEM infrastructure (COTS and Open Source).
- 5+ years of experience evaluating SIEM products
- 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting new/existing SIEM infrastructure in a Windows, UNIX and Linux environment.
- 5-7 years of experience providing security application support and developing automated scripts using Bash, Python, and/or Perl.
- 5-7 years of experience developing documentation of network diagrams, installation/configuration guides, user/system requirements and use cases
- At least 7 years of experience using SIEM Tools.
Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of experience in SOC, SIEM Engineering or as a security analyst.
- Experience with One or more of the following Splunk, MICROFOCUS, IBM and ArcSight SIEM Tools
- Project Manager Professional Certified or demonstrated experience
- One or more of the following certifications: Security+, Network+, GSEC, CEH, CISM, CISSP
Job Type: Full-time
- designing, implementing, and supporting new/existing SIEM in: 7 years (Preferred)
- developing automated scripts using Bash, Python, and/or Perl: 7 years (Preferred)
- providing security application support: 7 years (Preferred)
- Splunk, MICROFOCUS, IBM and ArcSight SIEM Tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- SOC, SIEM Engineering or as a security analyst: 5 years (Preferred)
- evaluating SIEM products: 5 years (Preferred)
- Security+ (Preferred)
- Network+ (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
- CEH, GSEC, CISM or CISSP (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required: