The Field Technician will serve as the regional service person for the company's liquefied natural gas (LNG) vaporization systems. Specific responsibilities will include the following.
- Ensure all company and customer safety and environmental procedures are followed.
- Complete systems operations training and certification sessions.
- Operate company equipment and vehicles.
- Work extended hours or on-call assignments as required to meet customer demands.
- Identify components on a piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID), and locate them in the field.
- Read, understand and comprehend service manuals, owner's manuals, written procedures and other company documentation.
- Perform periodic maintenance, service and minor repairs on systems and equipment.
- Take direction from off-site engineers and technical support to successfully troubleshoot problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure the systems are operated and maintained according to required operating conditions.
- Interface with engineers and designers to provide feedback on lessons learned during operation and service; collect and report all service data.
- Following system commissioning activities, conduct periodic monitoring and inspection of systems.
- Monitor systems in an outdoor environment, sometimes in adverse weather.
- Travel up to 100% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
We comply with all COVID-19 mitigation measures required by government agencies and by our customers.
- Do you have experience with electrical / control systems?
- Do you have experience with LNG, cryogenic equipment and process?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- electrical controls: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: