MHS is seeking energetic professionals to join our engineering team and assist in our diverse portfolio of civil engineering projects. Ideal candidates will have 1 to 7 years of experience and have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
Duties will include working with a team in the design of roadways, water and sewer interceptor lines, storm water management, site development, and permitting for our public and private sector clients. The position provides a great deal of design diversity intermixed with occasional fieldwork.
Established in 2000, McAfee Henderson Solutions, Inc. has become a leading provider of civil engineering, surveying, and construction engineering services in Kansas and Missouri because of our commitment to client service. We have a philosophy that every successful project requires Vision, Service, and a Reliable Solution. We go to great lengths to understand our client’s vision so that together we may achieve the objectives.
MHS provides professional services on a wide range of projects for our municipal and private clients throughout Kansas and Missouri. Our professional staff consists of many talented individuals concentrating on their respective fields of expertise. Each is fully aware of the challenges with taking the simplest to very complex projects across the finish line. We possess the expertise, patience, and positive attitude to swiftly navigate projects through design, entitlement, and construction.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with Intern Engineer Certificate.
- Strong organization and planning skills are required to manage projects without compromising quality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD
- The selected candidate must be able to work in the United States immediately
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and experience in Civil 3D
- Excellent written, verbal, oral, and presentation skills to effectively communicate project details with professional staff and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project tasks to meet client timetables.
- Ability to adapt to new software, standards, and team work flows.
MHS offers employees a competitive salary and benefits package that includes the following:
- Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing Program
- 401(K) Retirement Program with Company Match
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule with Team Oriented Practices
McAfee Henderson Solutions Inc. is an EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance