Carbon Tool & Mfg Inc is currently seeking a candidate for permanent CNC Lathe programmer set-up and operation in a prototype setting. Successful candidate to have min 5 years experience. Qualified candidate to have experience with tight tolerance and wide variety of materials for prototype parts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience including CNC Mill and Lathe.
- Must have MasterCam experience.
- Applicant must be self-sufficient and able to program and complete setups.
- Must be creative with regards to work holding and fixture design.
- Individuals must be able to read blue prints.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends when necessary.
- Must be able to pass drug test and felony background check.
- Experience in a prototype shop environment
Benefits include medical, SAR/SEP, paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $28.00 per hour
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- cnc machinist: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift