Responsible for the concept, design and documentation of manufacturing tooling and equipment required to effect manufacturing processes and production rate requirements. Duties include development of work instructions and tooling and equipment designs from engineering hardware specifications and culminating in complete technical data packages fully defining the tooling/equipment and allowing fabrication of detailed components and assembly of the end item. Process development may include assisting with training of existing engineering staff.
- Knowledgeable of General Manufacturing Processes
- Knowledgeable of Engineering Materials
- Ability to interpret complex engineering drawings
- Knowledgeable of Machine/Tool design.
- Proficient with MSOffice suite
- Ability to work in an ordnance facility
- This position will be located at a facility that requires special access and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance prior to start
- Proficiency with Pro-Engineer or comparable CAD System
- Proficiency with ANSI Y14.5 (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Knowledgeable of hydraulic and pneumatic systems/equipment used in a Manufacturing Environment.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or similar degree.
- A preference for working in the Camden, Arkansas facility.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.