At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
The primary purpose of this job is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice, but may include a variety of complex features. Ensures Integer’s internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Prepares all necessary paperwork and documentation for all projects undertaken.
- Performs other duties as required.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of experience
Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures while using sound judgment when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment, and/or systems. Develops and executes project plans, budgets and schedules, and prepares appropriate documentation for capital acquisitions from outside vendors. Identifies, develops and implements new technology or improvements to existing technology. Sets up and runs machinery, test and measurement equipment and/or systems, analyzing data and making recommendations regarding modifications as necessary. Performs troubleshooting, devising new approaches as solutions to encountered problems. Prepares technical reports and documentation for projects undertaken.
Develops methods and processes to implement product manufacturing in the most cost effective and safe way. Works in developing pilot plant operations, new product lines or processes, or improvements to existing plant operations. May perform estimations of production times, staffing requirements, and/or related costs.
Participate in cross-functional project teams to implement creative solutions. Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and correct equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues. Interfaces with Quality and R&D to integrate new products or processes. Responsible for identifying and correcting manufacturing process nonconformance’s identified during prototype builds.
Responsible for the development and execution of manufacturing machinery strategies. Interfaces with R&D, product design, and Plant manufacturing engineering to ensure new product introduction or new production machinery is implemented within budget and timeframe. Leads teams in the development and implementation of capital projects including vendor management, industry qualification, and production validation. Manages outside vendors to ensure compliance with developed machine specifications and schedules. Provides expert services to Plants to evaluate current and new processes. Including; troubleshooting, upgrade recommendations, quotes for new equipment, and new product costing. Develops project budgets, schedules and prepares appropriate CAR documentation.