Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports to: West Coast Field Service Engineering Manager
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
ECI Technology, a leading global manufacturer of Chemical Analytical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB and other cutting-edge industries. ECI is rapidly growing, following increasing market demand by leveraging the company’s superior technology meeting the highest standards for chemicals process control systems. ECI seeks a talented, versatile, high energy and capable field service engineer to join our strong team.
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Develop action plans for problem resolution and present to internal and external customers.
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of company’s equipment / business operation.
- Work closely with sales team and complete a facility detail form for new systems to ensure ECI equipment complies with assigned location/space requirements at FAB.
- Complete detailed Field Service Reports and submit to management in a timely manner.
- Document issues that cannot immediately be resolved at customer site by using appropriate format.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5 + years field service/customer support experience of sophisticated, complex precision equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, electrical / electronic mechanical engineering.
- Must possess basic troubleshooting techniques in repairing complex microprocessor controlled electro-mechanical systems.
- Well-able to read and interpret electronic/electro-mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Outstanding and extremely professional customer service skills.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is a PLUS: Experience working in a FAB facility, closed loop communications control, electro-mechanical controls or microprocessor based controllers, chemical handling including acids, FAB safely requirements or practices.
- Military experience is also a plus.
- International and domestic travel required.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability, where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide network of representatives enable us to be first to market and offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex manufacturing processes.
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents. Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen, many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa, New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our CEO.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance