AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions.
We strive to disrupt how HR is traditionally run, do yourself a favor and text “hello” to 650-297-8805 to be part of this movement.
You’re probably wondering if you should text or not. You should. Why?
1. It is AllyO’s product. It is the company you are applying to and you should know our product.
2. It’s not sketchy and we won’t spam text or call you - unless you want us to.
3. We live in a society where we want things instantaneously. Find out if you qualify within minutes and have the opportunity to schedule your own phone interview.
4. Nothing confusing, just text “hello” to 650-297-8805 and see how easy it is to apply.
As a Software Backend Engineer, you will be working with the some of the most innovative teams in the industry to design and develop solutions for our our current product line, as well as new product features. We are looking for someone that is passionate about building simple and highly maintainable solutions for complex problems.
- Collaborate daily with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build chatbot systems
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Working independently to tackle difficult problems and implement timely solutions
- Communicating effectively within and across teams during design discussions
- Work with QA, frontend engineers
- Backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch on a strong engineering team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (M.S. a plus)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong understanding of modern back-end service Python ecosystem frameworks: Django, Celery , Docker, Redis, Flusk
- Experience with ORM , SQL database, MySQL, Postgres
- APIs: REST/JSON
- Experience with AWS, Docker
- A pragmatic approach to engineering. Remove technical roadblocks by identifying areas of complexity and suggesting architectural improvements that increase performance and lower risk.
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Lunch on the Co-Founders everyday
- Flexible schedules and paid time off
- Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station
Still interested? To finish the application, text “hello” to 650-297-8805
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance