Civil Survey Consultants is seeking an Engineer in Training or a Professional Engineer with 1 to 5 years of experience to join our team as a Staff Engineer. The Staff Engineer will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience on a wide variety of projects related to transportation, potable water, sanitary sewer, irrigation, drainage, land surveying, and land development among other things. Depending on experience, the Staff Engineer will assist with or be responsible for the preparation of plans and specifications on projects related to all or one of the following types of projects: transportation, potable water, sanitary sewer, irrigation, drainage, land surveying, and land development. One year of related experience is required.
- Bachelors Degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or the ability to obtain within six months.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) is not required but considered a plus.
- At least one year of AutoCAD experience is required.
- Experience with Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated individual with excellent teamwork skills.
Civil Survey Consultants is a locally owned consulting firm providing civil engineering and land surveying services in the area since 1994. We specialize in providing professional engineering services on a wide range of municipal infrastructure projects and land development projects for a variety of public agencies and private clients.
Civil Survey Consultants is an employee focused business and provides the following key employee benefits:
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal (sick) Leave
- Health Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- CAD software: 1 year (Required)
- A valid EIT license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance