Mid-level Full Stack Web Developer for top Point of Sale product
A HOT new Point of Sale startup, Cutting Edge Solutions, is looking for a top programming talent to join our rapidly growing company. This exciting new venture is owned and driven by John Giles, who previously started the top 5 Point of Sale software company, Future POS. He is a seasoned software engineer with a vision that can only be achieved with 20+ years in the business. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground level with a family owned business that puts its employees first.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop, design, test and debug applications starting at their foundation up to their production environments.
Follow team leads, learn new technologies and be adaptable to new environments.
MUST be able to work in our Butler office day to day (NO REMOTE WORK)
The candidate should have a BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
Requires practical experience in consuming RESTFUL API's in order to build the user interface.
Requires practical experience in front end development using UI frameworks(TailwindCSS, materializeCSS, bootstrap, etc).
Must have strong application testing discipline.
Developing in a Linux based environment.
Using JIRA - A plus.
Communication - not afraid to ask for help, but does not need to be shown every step of the way.
Have the ability to be focused on your immediate tasks, work independently, and get stuff done.
Excellent problem solving skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a Health Care plan, 401K, Dental and Vision along with vacation and sick days after successful completion of probationary period.
Please email your resume and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Butler, PA 16001 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma