Summary: As a fully competent Engineer, performs work involving the application of all conventional aspects of the subject matter of the functional area of the assignment.
- Responsible for conceptualizing the initial design approach for a major phase of a large project, or have overall responsibility for the engineering work on a project of limited scope.
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates engineering work involving conventional engineering practices but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements.
- May work as an Assistant Project Manager or Assistant Project Engineer.
- Supervision of less experienced engineers or technical support personnel is exercised on an assignment basis and is not an on-going substantial component at this level.
- Exercises judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Determines additional information that is needed from internal clients and coordinate them directly with team
- Makes basic decisions regarding alternative procedures when information is not given.Required
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer or has made application and is awaiting Registration.
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off