Communications Lead Engineer
Industry: Transportation (mass transit)
Job Type: Full Time
Assure the design and commissioning of the Telecom & Security Technologies in order to comply with the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost either for the Tenders and medium size Backlog Projects.
· Ensure the identification, the management and the fulfillment of the contractual requirements
· Guarantee the commissioning of each Telecom & Security technology according to the project design schedule
· Identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Rolling Stock etc.) according to the project design schedule
· Guarantee the preparation of the Preliminary Design, Detail Design and Installation Design for each Telecom & Security Technology according to the project design schedule
· Monitor the respect of the workpackage budget and manage the extra hours requests
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
· Working knowledge with complex systems Integration
· Working knowledge of test and commissioning processes
· Proficient with telecommunications systems verification and validation processes
· Familiar with telecommunications systems design principles
· Excellent ability to take personal responsibility for managing the assigned workpackage
· Familiar with large projects document management processes and procedures
· Working knowledge with requirements management tools and techniques
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to communicate complex technical information
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
· Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree
· From 5 to 10 years of Railway System Engineering expertise
· Extensive experience in leading and deploying Telecommunications Systems
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RLC is an EEO Employer and uses E-Verify. RLC will offer a competitive salary with benefits including health-dental-vision-life insurance, personal time-off, holidays, 401(k) to qualified candidate.
No relocation provided for this position.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- leading and deploying Telecommunications Systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Railway System Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan