Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assists Production & Engineering teams in the development of new and existing jobs on secondary tapping and assembly equipment.
2. Develops and implements various Automation related improvements
3. Assists Production and Tooling Supervisors in sample readiness completion.
4. Assists Manufacturing to improve set-up and up-time of various jobs.
5. Assists in operator training and development, including individual and group instruction.
6. Analyzes data and provides feedback on improvement initiatives.
7. Reports on progress of employees during training periods.
8. Uses various computer applications to track/analyze data.
9. Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions.
10. Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, and written instructions.
Education and Experience
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering preferred. Will consider work experience. Programming experience with Pro-Face, Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC equipment. Experience with automated equipment, sensors and camera systems. Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as technical data, safety procedures, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Proficiency in Windows applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team. Possess strong communication and planning skills at all levels. Possess a commitment to continuous improvement and safety initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement