- Location(s) : OREGON
- Qualifications : Gathering pole data in the field and inputting into EZ load and Ocalc.
- Other Requirements : Laptop, laser, vehicle, wireless internet, printer, usb, EZ load.
- Job Description : Ongoing pole engineering work in Northern California for large-scale project. Work begins in 2020
Must have extensive knowledge of GO95 and experience with EZ load; willing to train on Ocalc.
- Requires gathering pole data in the field per EZ load criteria and/or ocalc criteria.
- Please send copy of current resume and work experience.
- Required certifications for this position
- Lift and carry up to 70 lbs
- Must pass U/A Test (urinalysis)
- All candidates considered for the positions mentioned, must be Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Must have a Clean Driving Record and a Valid Driver’s License.
- JAVELIN UTILITY SERVICES, INC. IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Job Type: Full-time * Salary based on experience.
*******THE POSITION IS BEING OFFERED FOR THE OREGON REGION, INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN A LOCATION TBD *******
Please contact ; Eric Madril : 925.597.4446 or Joe Pedersen : 925.597.7396
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pole Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Oregon City, OR (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift