Structural Engineers needed!
Competitive Salary and Benefits!
Unique and Challenging Projects!
LC Engineering Group Inc. is a leading structural, civil, geotechnical firm with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients primarily based in the high-end residential communities of Los Angeles City & County. We are seeking an experienced Structural Project Engineer to complete our team and assist with our unique projects. We offer Competitive Salary, 2 weeks Paid Vacation, 1 week Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Health/401k options, and gym membership.
- 7+ years engineering experience in the structural design of large residential estates, commercial buildings and hillside construction;
- 5+ years PE license (SE license a plus);
- Strong field experience;
- Engineering experience for Wood construction Type-V for Multi-level houses;
- Knowledge with Hillside lots/challenging terrain, (incorporating piles, retaining walls, shotcrete walls and block walls);
- Knowledge in local building codes, permit process, City of LA- Strong computer, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD LDD, RISA 3D, ENERCALC, and Microsoft Office (proficiency in Revit and Adapt a plus);
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team a must
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick leave
- Company paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Gym membership (upon request, minimum usage amount applies)
Please check out our website at http://www.LCEGroupinc.com to learn more about our company, project types and our focus on service innovation and value.
Job Type: Full-time
- Structural Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Thousand Oaks, CA (Required)