The position will be responsible for providing technical
Engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Supplier Integration and Electronic Equipment Logbook (SIEEL) support activities within the Data Quality &
Integration Management (DQIM) Team.
**Specific tasks include:
1. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction,
Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities;
2. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of data products and/or Supplier data submissions;
3. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, and Suppliers to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Sustainment Data Products.
4. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, and structured improvement activities.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical degree.
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language
(SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup
- Techniques in data analysis, data extraction, data mining
- Manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College