Lockheed Martin is looking for thought leaders in Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis to join our team. We need talented people who are passionate about working on cutting-edge design or technology; comfortable with ambiguity; enjoy being part of a team; driven to learn and explore new areas; willing to think strategically and creatively with proven analytical & problem-solving skills.
In this role you will perform analysis for several department of defense products and technologies. The candidate will use mathematical models, simulation, and data analytics to perform mission analysis, ConOps development, gap analysis, concept exploration, sensitivity and trade studies, system requirements validation, detailed design verification, model driven test, and performance prediction.
Additionally, you will participate in design, development, and integration of new modeling capabilities for various simulation products. You will use and contribute to models of real-world weapons, radars, C2 systems, and communication networks, perform unit and integration testing of simulation models. Candidate will independently identify and address system and software defects, demonstrate an ability to practice sound software engineering discipline in a DevOps environment, and decompose complex problems to formulate solutions.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Demonstrated successful root cause analysis, problem solving skills, and a basic understanding of statistical analysis
- Demonstrated experience in programming with OOP paradigms, experience with debugging software, and a proficiency with scripting languages like python and MATLAB
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment, build consensus among peers and effective relationships with customers, and effectively manage change, identify issues, and work with stakeholders to develop solutions
- Be able to obtain & maintain a DOD Secret security clearance
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College