- Recent graduate of Tech Elevator Bootcamp
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Programming Language
- Systems knowledge
Jr Software Dev Engineer:
Are you passionate about innovation and developer experience at scale? Are you interested in working on an amazing team that is building new experiences from the ground up? Amazon is seeking excellent recent graduates from the Tech Elevator program to work in an internship program located in Detroit.
Our Internship Program
Our internship program is special in several respects:
- We offer this internship as a full time 6-month period.
- We offer excellent mentoring. We require our full-time software developers to be able and willing to mentor exceptionally capable young developers.
- We give our interns responsibilities and roles which will prepare them to enter the workforce with “real world” software programming experience.
We pay competitive market rates to our interns. Graduates who participate in our program routinely say that the real reason they’re here is for the valuable learning experience, especially because of the uniform excellence of the team they work with, the mentoring offered by experienced developers, and the challenge of being a principal contributor to software products. They say it’s like taking an additional practicum course that complements their bootcamp experience.
- Solid knowledge of JAVA or equivalent
- Networking knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.