Infosys is seeking a Microservices Scala Developer
In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts & in providing frontline application support including troubleshooting , testing & minor enhancements. You will deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Ridgeland, MS or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
- Must have experience in Java/J2EE, expertise in Spring framework, SCALA functional Programming.
- At least 6 years of experience in Java/J2EE, expertise in Spring framework, SCALA functional Programming.
- 4 + years of experience in designing and developing REST/SOAP/HTTPS web services.
- 2 + Years of experience in Micro services architecture and development using Spring Boot or similar language.
- Knowledge in Red Hat Linux Server and Ansible would be a Plus.
- Experience in telecommunication domain would be a Plus
- Experience and good understanding of IT SDLC lifecycle phases. Thorough understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com