Intuitive Service Technician
Folio Instruments Inc. is a leader in the Canadian market place offering petroleum and environmental testing instruments. Our exclusive brand names are the world leaders. Folio has been proudly Canadian and in business for 30 years. A service technician position in our Kitchener office has become available to support numerous long term contracts in Southern Ontario. You will be working with some of Canada’s leading researchers in Ontario and across Canada.
What we Offer:
Folio offers a competitive salary and bonus structure for a person of your experience. At Folio you are always learning with our advanced training program which includes shadowing senior engineers and factory training at our supplier sites in the USA and Europe. Our average staff member has been with the company for over 10 years so we offer stable long term employment. Never boring you will work on a wide range of technologies.
· Install and train customers on analytical laboratory instrumentation
· Support existing customers over the phone and with site visits
· Emergency repairs and ongoing preventative maintenance
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills, routinely interacting with customers, manufacturers, and Folio Staff
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and be a self-starter
- Ability to handle difficult situations and excellent interpersonal customer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand and assess individual customer concerns and needs
- Must be able to travel to customers across Canada and to manufacturers facilities outside of Canada
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- College Degree in Electroincs or higher
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 2-5+ Years Service Experience Preferred
- Background in petroleum testing preferred
This position offer excellent growth potential both financially and personally. You would be working directly with senior management helping develop the future of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- electronic: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)