NEA is looking for talented, energetic and self-motivated employees with good communication skills for the following positions in our Lyndhurst and/or Mountainside, NJ Office. Neglia Engineering Associates is diversified, and versatile engineering firm that specializes in both municipal and private clientele. This diversification and versatility offer our employees an unprecedented opportunity to succeed at all times. Neglia Engineering Associates is a well-established full-service organization that takes pride in offering our clients state-of-the-art services--as we maintain the down-to-earth, eager-to-please attributes that provided the very foundation of our firms success.
Since our founding more than half-century ago, we have amassed a wealth of practical and technical experience in the fields of civil and environmental engineering, municipal engineering, traffic engineering, surveying, landscape architectural, construction management, GIS-mapping and planning.
Client Manager / Professional Civil Engineer
Experience and Requirements
- Professional Engineer’s License in good standing in New Jersey.
- Candidate should possess good communication, verbal, and technical writing skills. As well as handling client and public meetings.
- Ability to project manage including budgets and due dates.
- Familiarity with regulating permitting.
- Professional Planning License a plus, but not required.
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and costs for municipalities capital improvement projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Project planning, including providing recommendations, preparing cost estimates, and developing solutions
- Site plan design and preparation of specifications
- Preparation of and management of NJDOT Local Aid, Open Space, and CDBG grant applications and programs.
- Represent the Firm at Public Meetings
- Financial project tracking and budget analysis
- Provide project team support (internal and external)
- High level client interaction and management
- Coordination of project tasks with sub-consultants
- Preparation of Public Bid Documents
- Management and Training of Staff
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
· 401k Plan with matching percentage
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Aflac - Additional Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations