Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions of lives around the world. With your passion and focus we will accomplish great things together!
Intellibus is looking for a Senior Java Consultant to join our Platform Engineering Team. Our team is responsible for designing, developing, & maintaining Platforms that support Financial Trading activity.
- Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Support of business applications in alignment with overall company goals and objectives.
- Development experience utilizing best practice techniques as well as providing solutions to complex development tasks.
- Write asynchronous Java code for different applications/lambdas.
- Uses a TDD approach when writing software.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer-term goals along the way.
- At least 5 years of experience with Core Java / J2EE
- Experience with Application Servers [WebSphere, Tomcat]
- Professional Experience Building Enterprise-Class Distributed Java Services with Multithreading
- Strong understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- At least 5 years of experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices
- At least 5 years of experience in Spring-related technologies such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Spring Integration
- At least 5 years of experience in application support, maintenance, and analysis
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle & should have the ability to read & understand application logs
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Traditional databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc. and/or data stores such as MySQL, Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines built with GitHub, Maven, and Jenkins, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in any RDBMS (Oracle / Sybase / DB2 / SQL Server / Postgresql)
- Good exposure to Unix & Shell scripting
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
Languages & Technology
- Java 1.8, Spring 4.x / 5.x, Hibernate 4.x / 5.x, Spring Boot 2.x
- Microservices, AWS, Kafka / Kinesis, Mongo, SQL, Strong in OO design, Spring Tools, Streaming Tools
- Git, Maven, Docker, Jira, Swagger, Selenium, Postman, REST Clients, CLIs
- AWS Fargate, EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora
- Windows, Unix Environments & Shell Scripts
- Experience with AWS / Hybrid-Cloud Architecture
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in writing code hands-on
- Experience in the Financial Services Domain
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- RESTful API: 5 years (Preferred)
- UNIX: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location