Airline Support and Project Engineering LLC (ASAP Engineering) is an aircraft structural engineering support organization which provides timely and cost effective structural repair solutions which are also compliant with all federal regulations.
ASAP Engineering is seeking to hire a 1st shift Liaison Engineer for our Bridgeport, WV location. The successful candidate will be responsible for various multi-disciplinary engineering tasks related to aircraft maintenance. We offer a competitive salary and training programs intended to introduce new graduates to the airline industry.
- The position will require responsibilities that engage a very wide breadth of activities across subject matter.
- These tasks may include:
- Damage report review and development.
- Structural analysis.
- Repair development and analysis.
- Materials research.
- Project management.
- Performs other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or valid Airframe & Powerplant license with 5+ years of structural experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Adobe, Excel, and Access
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic work requirements and learn new disciplines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Preferred)