AhuraTech LLC is seeking an electrical engineer with either 1) a MSEE and three years of experience or 2) a PhD EE. The successful candidate will have domain knowledge in physics, radiofrequency and plasma engineering. The candidate is expected to solve complex problems and, working with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions integrating electrical engineering with physics and life sciences. The successful candidate will work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations, and should be comfortable and experienced to lead product development projects.
- Technically lead and/or execute RF/plasma engineering projects, including development of key suppliers *
- Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of complex electrical problems *
- Specify the development of design or modify engineering assemblies, layout/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of high complexity *
- Design, develop, and manufacture micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) including bio-MEMS and implantable micro-systems *
- Interface with fellow scientists regarding complex electrical issues for specific projects *
- Implement concepts for a wide range of complex product issues and solutions *
- Generate product specifications and specify and/or perform engineering analysis of complex scope *
- Work closely with the company counsel to document intellectual property and search literature for prior art *
- Write grant proposals as needed *
Functional Knowledge Demonstrates depth and breadth of expertise in RF/plasma engineering. Either an MSEE with 3 years of experience outside of academia following degree or a PhD. Priority is given to candidates with competence in biology (including protein, immunology, molecular-biology, and virology skills) and physics.
Business Expertise Interprets internal and/or external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
Leadership Comfortable working with other PhD level scientists and engineers. Experience leading product development projects and meeting targets.
Problem Solving Using sophisticated analytical skills and critical thinking, identifies innovative and effective solutions to complex problems.
Interpersonal Skills Communicates and collaborates effectively with other PhD level scientists and engineers. Effective written and oral communications.
Education MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
The Company AhuraTech is a research firm located in Brighton, MI, whose business model is to invent and supply. The brilliant team of AhuraTech scientists and engineers have more than 75 issued patents to their credit. The company offers competitive pay and benefits that reflect the achievement of the individual. Contact lori@ ahuratech.com with your CV and to receive a job application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift