AllCare Health is seeking an experienced IT Developer who thrives in a team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service and skills.
AllCare Health is a southern Oregon-based health organization, led by local physicians since 1994. In a progressive model of care, we combine medical, dental, and behavioral health services to provide Medicare and Medicaid insurance coverage to our members. We also provide support to our providers through AllCare Independent Physician Association and AllCare e-Health Services
Essential Job Duties include:
- Design overall architecture of applications, databases and reports.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work to improve the performance, reliability and security of our website and supporting systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Mentor others on the team.
- Understand and implement of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages C#, VB.NET, SQL or similar.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training in a development environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly skilled in two or more general-purpose languages and one of those languages is C#.
- The ability to understand VB.NET to support legacy applications.
- Experience in developing and maintaining database queries, stored procedures and objects and the ability to create tables.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages C#, VB.NET, SQL or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge in relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
- A working knowledge of toolsets such as:
- Build Tools: Visual Studio, SSMS
- Source Control: GIT or similar
- Work Request Systems: DevOps, Jira or similar
- Reporting Software: Crystal Reports preferred.
- SDLC Methodologies:
- Agile, use of architectural patterns/frameworks
- Ability to collaborate on requirements for projects and requests
- Ability to properly assess and articulate work.
- Knowledgeable in applicable data privacy practices and regulations (PII, PHI, HIPAA preferred)
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (paid time off) and paid Holiday’s
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to impact local Oregon communities
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and a list of your professional references.
Please note-this is located at our office in Grants Pass and remote work is not available.
AllCare Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job