We are currently hiring a a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. A successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience in a 1,000+ user environment with Windows 7 and Windows 10 Enterprise workstations, Windows 2012/2016 Servers, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, SCCM 2012, SCOM 2012, Office365, and extensive VMWare. The candidate should have at minimum some familiarity with general networking technologies including TCP/IP design and troubleshooting. Experience with Aruba ClearPass and Airwatch products is a plus.
Long-term project (12 months with possibility of extn.)
W2 only. Corp-to-Corp and/or 1099 is not allowed
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that the new servers/products are implemented in accordance with agency requirements and industry best practices
- Systems security including proper hardening measures prior to server deployment as well as retroactively on production systems in accordance with standards
- Reviewing configurations on existing servers
- Review and change as needed existing Windows infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving server and infrastructure issues with guidance on resolving end-user issues
- Knowledge transfer to existing staff
- Server and infrastructure documentation
- Implementation/Refinement of Change Management systems
- Assist with daily operations on the server and infrastructure management
WINDOWS ACTIVE DIRECTORY
AVAMAR DATA DOMAIN
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
Cyber Security Consulting
Project Management Consulting
Custom Application Development/Programming
IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.