Premier Automation Contractors:
Premier Automation Contractors is a company that works with a wide range of industries to connect the best candidate with the right job opening, mostly in the automotive/aerospace industry. We take pride in our reputation for customer service and our contracting expertise. We also have a great reputation among job candidates and customers
The Control Engineer position include: programming, start-up, and debug IIoT equipment and on-customer site. Requires in depth knowledge of PLC ladder logic, solid understanding of mechanical sequencing of machinery. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The Control Engineer requires in depth knowledge of PLC ladder logic, solid understanding of mechanical sequencing of machinery.
- The Control Engineer may require local or international travel; personnel must have a passport or be willing to obtain one.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Also, ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- For the Control Engineer position the candidate need to Interpret mechanical sequence and controls drawings and writes IIoT logic to customer specifications.
- Verifies mechanical sequence to match IIoT logic.
- Verifies all peripheral equipment is in place, functional and safe to operate.
- The Control Engineer works with PLC Programmer to ensure ladder logic is up to date.
- Checks for correct wiring of all interfaces to peripheral equipment.
- Loads IIoT logic and configures ladder logic.
- Makes sure IIoT is live and functional during 20 hour run and customer buyoff.
- Provides hardcopy and disk of all programs to IIoT project management for documentation.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- The Control Engineer job has no supervisory responsibilities.
If you are working thru Premier Automation Contractors the benefits are as follow:
- Eligible for benefits 30 days after hire date of employment.
- Health: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Self-funded benefits: Life Insurance
If the position is a Direct Placement, the benefits will respond to the company hired for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off