POSITION PURPOSE: This position will establish and maintain factory recipes and parameters of mixing or each component. Assist in the resolution of material process problems. Monitor compound processing in using departments and assist in resolving process issues.
- Develop mixing/component recipes and parameters
- Maintain quality compounds by monitoring compound mixing and physical properties
- Preparing Statistical Analyses
- Establish tire cure specifications
- Other responsibilities as needed from Tire Engineering Department
- 3- 7 Years experience with rubber industry preferred
- Knowledge of material science, chemical engineering
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Technical competence in compounding
- Planning and organizational skills
BACHELORS DEGREE – BS in Chemical Engineering- preferred or Polymer Science, Material Science or Chemistry
Up to 4 months overseas training and one month training in Continental U. S.
Job Type: Full-time