We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven team members who are quick learners and creative problem solvers. If you enjoy solving challenging problems and imagining solutions from our customers’ perspective, we want to meet you. As a Senior Back End Web Developer, you will play a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle and collaborate with departments across the company to develop innovative solutions from concept to release.
A great fit for our team will have the following skills:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience (4 years)
- 2-5 years Serverless AWS architecture
- Experience integrating with REST and SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding standards.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, and testing.
- Experience with Git repositories.
- Prior work experience with a security system company would be helpful but not necessary.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization – Docker
More about Cove
We created Cove with a combined 30+ years of experience in the home security industry. We saw firsthand what contracts, high monthly monitoring, and hidden fees did to customers; so we set out to change that. Our mission is to provide a refreshing customer focused experience that is surprisingly excellent, easy, enjoyable, and economical. We want to help you protect your home and everything important to you.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’re a team. Others say it; we live it. We work hard, but play even harder
- Growth. One of the 10 Fastest growing Companies MWC Network. We need leaders. We’ll give you everything you need to start a career, not just another job
- Fitness. Feel free to enjoy our custom-built, state of the art CrossFit gym.
- Flexible Schedule. If you’re the right fit for our team, we’re more than happy to work around your schedule
- Free Lunch Fridays. Every Friday, lunch is on us
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)