What will I be doing?
As Supervisor of Engineering, you would be responsible for supervising and performing daily duties of the Property Operations staff to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility n the hotels. Continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise and perform Property Operations Engineer duties to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility. Outside vendors are also utilized when necessary. It is plus to have experience in the following: , physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations.
· Respond to guest and team member inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Respond to emergency situations according to standards and guidelines
· Ensure compliance with all safety and loss prevention standards and regulations
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting evaluations, training and delivering recognition and reward
· Coordinate maintenance operations, as needed
Completing comphrensive guest room PM’s (preventative maintenance), public area PM’s throughout the building, trouble shooting when something is broken, Experience with painting, pools, light electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
Experience in all these areas is not required but an ability to learn quickly and be hands on would be very helpful .
Who are we looking for?
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these HILTON Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location