About Aurora North
Aurora North is a software and professional services company serving the legal market, with two core practice groups: PracticeLink and Professional Services. Our IP software team builds PracticeLink, a technology that enables law firms to write, file, and protect intellectual property applications (the patents and trademarks that protect the world’s most valuable ideas). Our services team implements and extends the Intapp OnePlace industry cloud platform for law firms. Built by our close partner, OnePlace helps firms manage their own client engagements more efficiently. We’re growing. And we’re looking for smart, authentic, hard-working, collaborative colleagues to join our team. If that’s you, let’s chat.
About the Position*
Aurora North Software is looking for a Boomi Integration Engineer to support the implementation of Intapp Software for large and small law firms. Our ideal candidate is a results-focused engineer with keen business acumen and an interest in providing quality solutions. Your innovative spirit, genuine interest in problem-solving, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm will help you be successful in this role.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the Contiguous USA. Must already be authorized to work in the US – Visa sponsorship is not offered.
Hiring Timeframe: July/August 2022*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Provide design, and architecture expertise for delivering client integrations
- Understand, develop, and implement integrations with a variety of systems including AD, Microsoft SQL Server Systems, flat files, XML files, and APIs on behalf of clients
- Provision Boomi ATOMS and troubleshoot on-prem resource access
- Deliver new integrations as both a technical resource for configuration and a functional resource working closely with client teams
- Perform maintenance activities for our client integrations, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Be responsible for the overall integration strategy and rationalization of integrations
- Populate cloud-hosted systems using REST services
- Work closely with clients to roll out new software solutions that contain their data
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+years working specifically with Dell Boomi
- Deep understanding of data models and integration technologies like SOAP, REST, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), JSON, and XML
- Exceptional integration architecture, design, and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, a customer service attitude, and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
What We Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package starting on day 1, including full-premium-paid medical, dental, HRA (half of your deductible is company paid), FSA, EAP, generous paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, and contributions into your 401(k). We have a fun and healthy workplace culture with a focus on good balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year