Precision Medical Products and Ortho8
Chief Information Officer
PMP\Ortho8 is creating a new category in the health tech space – the connected AI enabled DVT platform. We are a product driven company. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Our tech stack includes .NET, Xamarin, JSON, ASP.NET, iOS, Android, Azure App Services, MS SQL, NetSuite, Dell Boomi and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
You’ll develop the back-end integration between product and business systems and external partner systems. Our health tech platform, PreVent, is an industry changing remote patient monitoring system where you will be responsible for building our integration capabilities from the ground up. You will also integrate our business systems, such as NetSuite, with our data warehouse and business partner EHR and billing platforms. We leverage Dell Boomi as our IPaaS of choice. You will work with product, design, platform vendors and our customers to build scalable, turnkey integration solutions and support them. You will be DevOps friendly and you will write, test and deploy your own code. While you know how to work hard, you also know how to have fun at work, make friends with your colleagues and contribute to our diverse and inclusive culture. You will contribute to making patients’ lives better by reducing the risk of a DVT events they face post-surgery.
· Expertise: You know how to code and are familiar with commonly used data exchange standards in healthcare and technology platforms. In other words, you’ve done this before.
· Problem-solving: you use data to help point you in the correct direction. You optimize relentlessly. You think business and engineering problems are like puzzles and you stick with them until they are solved.
· Humility: You’re humble and love working in a team without ego to deliver products
· Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact.
· Confidence: You trust your abilities and you’re ready to push yourself to the next level.
· Creativity: You enjoy listening to user feedback and then building product in novel ways. You’re resourceful and enjoy finding alternate paths to success.
- Experience building APIs with open standards-based authentication frameworks like OAuth and SMART
- An understanding of healthcare data
- Experience building web services.
- Proficiency using modern web development technologies and techniques
- Experience supporting real-time integration in an enterprise healthcare setting
- Experience with healthcare integration standards such as FHIR, CCDA, HL7 etc is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud based IaaS and IPaaS solutions.
- 4+ years of work experience
- ERP integration experience, specifically NetSuite, a significant plus
This job has immediate supervisory responsibilities with long term Senior Management and Organizational development responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
Must Lift/Carry 25-50 Pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and sit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sacramento County, CA (Required)