WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Regular / Permanent
5951 Clearwater Drive
Minnetonka, MINNESOTA, 55343-8990
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing supply chain
- Experience with manufacturing of water filtration products
- Experience in process control
- Prior experience with data analysis tools
- Prior experience with Six Sigma
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to team projects
- Strong project and team leadership
Why join one great company when you can join many? At SUEZ, we’re passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. We’re diverse, supporting our communities in more than 100 countries. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the SUEZ team. Learn more about SUEZ Today!
What will you be doing?
Process Engineer, Membrane
SUEZ is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
SUEZ is currently searching for an experienced manufacturing engineer to support the production of water filtration membranes. The production of water purification membranes is a growing business which addresses the ever increasing need for water. We are looking for a highly motivated and technically strong mechanical, Industrial, or chemical engineer to support our membrane manufacturing facility. Come be a part of this exciting and growing technology!
- Improve, characterize and develop manufacturing processes for existing membrane products as well as New Product Introduction (NPI), documenting process changes, driving process / fixture improvements, driving lead and cycle time improvements, cost of quality (COQ), and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) actions
- Define investment and expense needs, driving from preparing for approvals to completion
- Engage statistical analysis and Six Sigma tools for process improvements
- Develop and implement process improvements to reduce variation and process drift
- Design necessary fixtures and tooling for manufacturing control and for process improvements
- Manage multiple projects by providing scheduling, resource management, budget control and EHS compliance
- Bring new ideas and positive support to the current process
- Implement productivity actions in order to improve the process and respect objectives
- Create process characterization documentation, and operationalize documentation use through effective communication, training, and sustainment actions
- Participate in EHS related actions, to improve safety in own area
- Lead and effectively interface with manufacturing, sales, marketing, and other support teams to complete projects to meet EHS, production, quality, cost savings, and new product development goals within schedule and budget
- Interface with vendors and internal contacts in an effective manner to ensure that the technical and EHS perspective is properly conveyed
- Assure that all engineering designs, documents, and technical data are complete and accurately documented to provide an accurate technical / historical base for future reference and to meet customer / end user requirements
Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Water Technologies & Solutions