Utility Sales and Service is a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, WI.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of equipment sales and lead the company’s customer acquisition process. He or she will be expected to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, industry trade associations and also be expected to lead the company’s geographic and product growth.
The successful candidate will lead three outside salespeople and two sales engineers who configure and generate quotes for customers’ custom-made products. The successful candidate will report to Utility Sales and Service’s CEO & Owner. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for advancement opportunities, possibility to an executive/officer role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology or business
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in aerial lift truck, construction, public service, fire truck, hydraulic equipment or similar related equipment industry.
- 5 years of previous experience in a leadership/management role
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Able to work closely with our company’s entire leadership team
- Able to identify and implement business process improvementS
- Ability to mentor and develop sales & operations staff
- Provide strategic planning, leadership & budgeting for the company’s growth
- Capability and willingness to achieve top leadership levels in our organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, company paid Life Insurance, 401k Retirement plan with company match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Personal Days and lucrative profit-sharing program.
If you feel you feel you may be the right candidate for the Sales Manager role, please send your resume to Lisa Powers at HR Impact 360 with the subject line “Sales Manager”. Utility Sales and Service is partnering with HR Impact 360 on this search.
Job Type: Full-time
- aerial lift truck, construction, public service, or related: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off