Braun Construction is a family owned company founded in 2006 in Wilsonville. We specialized in Excavation, Underground Utilities, Stream Restoration and a wide range of Civil Site Work in both the Public and Private Sector in the Portland & SE Washington area . We have a tight knit team, committed to quality work.
Project Engineer Duties:
- Quality control for civil construction projects, read plans, prepare RFI’s, update plans for changes.
- Supervise staff in safety procedures and protocols
- Ensure specifications of contract are being met, interact with inspectors and government agencies.
- Coordinate subcontractors and update schedules.
- Assist with Bidding Large Public Works Projects -(Heavy Bid Software Experience)
- Project Setup & Closeout-Submittals, RFi's, Pay Estimates, Punch List
- Compile daily reports. Prepare Work Plans and schedules
- Ability to work in the field as well as the office
- Valid drivers license with insurable record, CDL a plus
- Prepare submittals and coordinate with deliveries and equipment.
- Local Candidates Preferred
- Field experience in civil construction and landscaping
- CEM: Construction Engineering Management degree preferred but not required.
- Equivalent experience in reading plans and working in civil site work can substitute for college degree.
- Heavy Bid Estimating Software, Bluebeam, Excel, Microsoft Office, IT literate.
- Solid understanding of civil design and construction standards, and environmental conditions/constraints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- OSHA 30
- Survey experience,
- Onsite field work experience (example; laboring, pipelaying, operating, building, boat operator and a willingness to learn)
- Experience using project management software systems such as: Trimble
- Competitive wages with a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Life insurance, and 401K.
Summer Project Intern Position: Civil Engineering Management for Construction and Wetland Mitigation
- Preferred candidate is currently enrolled in a Civil Engineering Management program, Ecology Program, Environmental engineering, plant science or related field
- Duties include maintaining 100,000 wetland plantings on USACE mitigation sites; duties including weed whacking, mowing, watering, invasive weed removal, seeding, and mulching.
- Assisting Project manager with recording GPS locations, daily field reports, equipment operation and laboring.
- Assisting project manager all duties listed above.
- Paid position, hourly wages DOE
- Send resume marked Summer Intern
We offer competitive wages and full benefits package with company paid health insurance, dental, vision, 401k with company contribution, paid sick leave and holidays. If you seek a company that is intent in bringing out the best in you then Braun Construction may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Find out more about us at; Braunconstruction.org
Please send resume, three references, and salary requirements to:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Working in civil construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Project: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- HeavyBid: 1 year (Preferred)
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
- Army Corps of Engineers Quality Control Management Class (Preferred)
- Pesticide license applicator or ability to obtain one
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift