CNC Programmer and Machinist Opportunity:
A fast growing business is seeking a full time, well qualified CNC Programmer/Machinist who has experience with Mastercam Software. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled, a team player and detailed oriented.
- Program parts prior to release of work to the machining working Mastercam software
- Generate setup instructions and machine tool lists for operators.
- Update CNC programs and manufacturing processes to help optimize machining lead times.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a macro-based program library.
- Maintain continuity between two work shifts by communicating requirements, documenting irregularities and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Verify all operations have been completed as specified on the documents.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Perform work in accordance with Quality Assurance Program policies.
- Assist in the development of operations and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the CNC machining work cell.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates’ Degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred, 2+ years of equivalent working experience will be considered.
- Three~five years experience programming CNC mills; related machining/tool development.
- Setup and operate CNC machining centers with knowledge of machining high tolerance parts
- Able to communicate and document non-conformances and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience with geometry creation using CAD software is a plus. Mastercam is required
- Strong mathematical, analytical, written/verbal communication skills with strong internal customer serviceMust have strong knowledge of the following:
- Mastercam Software
- Machine tool technology
- Tooling application
- GD&T drawing standards
- MS Excel and MS Word
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Machinist: 5 years (Preferred)