We are seeking a talented Architectural Project Manager with the experience and leadership skills to manage a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects from project inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. Salary will be commensurate with educational background and project experience.
The Architectural Project Manager is responsible for the planning and successful completion of client projects in the Workplace and Industrial Markets. Additional responsibilities include responding to requests for proposals, serving as a liaison between the client and technical staff and providing feedback on the performance of Discipline Leads.
- 10 years minimum Architectural Project Management experience
- Experience managing $1,000,000 of volume per year for past three years.
- Registered Architect, PMP Certification preferred
- BA or BArch
- LEED accreditation highly recommended
- Strong production skills using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Prefer experience with Autodesk Revit 2016
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
- Experience with Industrial, Labs, Clean Rooms and commercial projects preferred.
- Strong communications skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
- Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Architectural Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)