Software Design Solutions, Inc. is looking for experienced embedded systems engineers with a combined hardware/software background to join the development team at our Murrysville, PA office.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing embedded systems applications including demonstrated experience with:
· Embedded real-time operating systems such as FreeRTOS
· Embedded Linux development
· C/C++ development on microcontrollers
· Hardware/software integration: SPI, I2C, RS-485
· Wireless communications: WiFi, BLE, subGHz
· Experience with low power design
A B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required. Demonstrated experience developing firmware on multiple projects in a team environment is required.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work on a variety of real fielded products in a state-of-the-art Agile Software Development environment.
Due to the nature of our work, US Citizenship is required.
SDS Inc. offers a competitive salary, a complete health benefits package, and a company matching 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- Embedded Software: 5 years (Required)