Inland Pipe Rehabilitation – Detroit, MI
About Inland Pipe Rehabilitation, LLC
Inland Pipe Rehabilitation, LLC (IPR) operates across all 50 states and Canada with 500 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. IPR provides trenchless pipe rehabilitation solutions and technology to the municipal water, wastewater, and storm water markets. IPR is the largest independent provider with the broadest range of trenchless technologies and services operating in a market that is increasingly adopting trenchless solutions for its cost, time, and environmental efficiencies.
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced, team-oriented Field Engineer to join the IPR Team. The role entails working with the Project Management and Operations Teams to help field coordination and execution of the work. Additionally, Field Engineers assist in the monitoring and reporting of subcontract work and helping to communicate progress to the Project Management Team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the field planning of upcoming projects
- Help coordinate and manage issues that may develop on site
- Review of work plans and contribute ideas for cutting costs
- Track and report project work status updates to Management Team
- Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
- Ability to read and comprehend Sanitary Sewer and Storm Pipeline Drawings
- Assist in ensuring compliance with contract specifications
- Help communicate and enforce project budgets and productions
- Help create a safe working environment and require all parties onsite to adhere to IPR Safety Policies at all time
- Consult with and gather information from inspectors, engineers, subcontractors, etc.
- Maintain positive client relationships with onsite personnel
- Ensure project adheres to set schedule and is meeting goals of the client
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in utility construction (CIPP Lining Experience is Preferred)
- Knowledge of sanitary waste and storm water collection systems
- Knowledge of best practices to replace or rehabilitate sewer lines.
- Knowledge of bypass pumping.
- Excels in a high-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Focused and supportive to management at all times
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Expert problem solver
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Constuction: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative