Good with your hands? Want to work for a stable company that is growing?
We're currently looking for people we can train to fabricate rubber seals in our Seal Manufacturing production area. Machine and non machine based work.
No manufacturing experience necessary (but preferred)
Apply through Indeed or directly on our company portal at: https://www.pawlingep.com/help-info/careers.
A successful candidate will:
- Read, write and speak English and be able to follow written instructions.
- Good mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Be able to perform simple mathematical calculations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Have the ability to read a ruler and measurements
- Be able to use hand tools
Physical requirements include:
- The ability to be on your feet and / or moving around for the majority of a 10 hour day,
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment both by yourself and with your team
- Be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs frequently during the day (some jobs may be as light as 10 lbs. frequently, some as heavy as 50 lbs.+ with help)
These requirements may be met with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Pawling Engineered Products, Inc.is a leading global specialty rubber products manufacturer. We produce highly specialized and innovative elastomeric products designed to withstand the rigorous requirements of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers, designers, engineers and new product developers. These customers rely on our inflatable and compression seals, gaskets, clamps and other specialty rubber products for a wide range of applications in dominant industries and emerging technologies.
Our Values: We are: Collaborative and supportive, Adaptive and open-minded, Respectful and responsive, Ethical and trustworthy. We CARE
In business since 1946, we're looking towards the future. Be a part of our growth.
These are first shift, temp to hire manufacturing positions with a starting rate commensurate with experience. Local Candidates Only - no relocation available.
Pawling Engineered Products is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Persons are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability and protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift