Title : Lab Test Manager
Location : Plano TX
Duration: Long Term
- Develop, mentor, and coach existing and new team members in test and evaluation philosophy and methods.
- Responsible for documentation of all new test and evaluation procedures.
- Responsible for establishment and maintenance of test and evaluation procedure database.
- Participating in the development and engineering of hardware qualification (shock and vibration testing) reviews and readiness reviews
- Participating in design reviews, ground testing, or simulations
- Participating in system qualification and operational testing. Conduct review and analysis of test data.
- Provide system integration analysis
- Interface with customers, engineering, and manufacturing to ensure clear definition of test requirements, methods, and resources.
- Provide technical support to production for diagnosis of failures that occur during routine production testing
- Prepare certified test reports to report the test results of all projects.
- Administer the test equipment calibration program.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract