This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the Quality function.
· Responsible for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
· Direct interaction with customers to proactively resolve quality issues.
· Works closely with Manufacturing personnel to achieve continuous quality improvement.
· · Effectively demonstrates financial impact of quality improvements.
· Effectively communicates results to management as well as opportunities for improvement.
· Participates in Kaizen activities.
· Manages projects effectively.
· As member of new product launch team, ensures that quality system requirements are met.
· Audits subcontractor quality systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred; Quality Engineering degree or background preferred.
· Minimum 3-5 years in an engineering discipline.
· Leadership experience in a Quality role is preferred.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and work independently required.
· Strong relationship-building skills with internal and external customers required.
· Demonstrated effective communications and interpersonal skills required.
· Training in quality disciplines such as TS16949 is preferred..
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture