Duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with owner the status of business daily.
- Assist walk in customers and answer incoming phone calls as needed.
- Design optimized project quotes utilizing a variety of software programs.
- Communicate with architects, engineers, customers and coworkers to ensure all goals are met. Including quote status, scheduling, upcoming projects, repairs and other feedback.
- Ensure production quality standards are met and assist in production as needed.
- Any other assigned duties by Plant Manager and needs of the business.
- Education: Minimum of 1 years of technical degree or applicable experience
- Experience: 1 year of related experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of construction industry including reading and understanding blue prints/architectural plans.
- Ability to manage several projects at once while staying organized and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate mathematical skill in order to calculate concentrated and uniform loads.
- Self managing: work well under little supervision.
- Proficiency in the use of the English language. Good people skills.
- Excellent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture